Download the 2013-2014 Komets Schedule
If you use Microsoft Outlook, you can import the entire 2013-2014 Komets Schedule into your calendar in moments.
Carry the Komets Schedule with you and you'll always know when and where the K's play. In addition to your Microsoft Outlook calendar application, this download works with other handheld devices that are capable of synchronizing data with Microsoft Outlook.
Just follow the simple instructions below to get started:
1. DO NOT simply click on the link below. Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac) on it and select "Save Target As ..." (IE for Windows), "Download link to disk" (IE for Mac) or "Save this Link as ..." (Firefox). If given the choice of text or source, choose source.
2. Save the file to a location that you will remember.
3. After it has finished downloading, locate the file and follow your calendar program's instructions for importing events.
How to import the schedule to your Outlook calendar
1. From the top toolbar, click File -> Import and Export
2. Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next
3. Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next
4. Click the Browse button and navigate to the saved schedule file, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next
5. From the "Select destination folder" pop-up, click on Calendar and click Next
6. In the next window, under the box labeled, "The following actions will be performed:", click the box next to the option labeled, "Import 'KometsSchedule.csv' into folder: Calendar."
7. In the Map Custom Fields pop-up window, click and drag the fields from the left window into the right window, as follows:
- DESCRIPTION to Description
- REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- REMINDER_DATE to Reminder Date
- REMINDER_TIME to Reminder Time
8. Click OK, then click Finish
A status window will appear that says, "Importing Appointments from 'KometsSchedule.csv' into Calendar"
For handheld device users; Synchronize your handheld device to your computer.