The ECHL and its member teams are looking for the #1 ECHL Fan and is conducting the ECHL 25th FAN-niversary contest to kick-off the celebration! Fans in each of the League’s 23 markets will have the opportunity to submit videos of themselves having “Top Shelf Fun” at an ECHL game, event, or out in their local community. The Grand Prize winner will receive a trip to the 2013 ECHL All-Star Week in Loveland, Colorado.
* Fan Videos should depict fans having fun at an ECHL Game/Event including wearing team
gear, dancing/cheering, etc. - showing “Top Shelf Fun” to celebrate the League’s 25th
Anniversary and portray why they are the #1 ECHL Fan.
* Videos should be no more than :30 seconds in length* Each of the 23 ECHL Teams will be selecting their #1 Fan for submission to the League.
* Komets fans should submit their videos by posting on YouTube. Be sure to tag FWKomets when you upload your video.
* For additional exposure, share your video to our Twitter
* The top video from each of the 23 ECHL teams will enter into a nation-wide online vote to determine the overall #1 ECHL Fan!
For additional contest details, please contact the Komets by calling (260) 471-8432, and for complete contest rules, please click here